MUDSA ANNUAL DINNER: FRIDAY 27th OCTOBER 2017
We’re thrilled to announce that the guest speaker this year will be United legend RYAN GIGGS. The comic is a very funny man, SEAN STYLES he really is a top performer. Our MC for the evening is as ever MARK JONES.
All the info you need is below along with the menu. Please read items 1 to 9 carefully and follow the requests.
Any queries, don’t hesitate to contact Chas on the email below.
- Please send your cheque ASAP to this address. It should be dated, signed and made out to MUDSA. The cost is £35 per person (carers do NOT got free — they must also pay £35 per ticket).
PO Box 263
- IMPORTANT! Please remember to enclose a large (A5) stamped address envelope. IMPORTANT!
- Please enclose a note with the names of all your party. I need this as we operate a numbered ticketing system.There is a minimum age of 16 years
- Please inform us how many wheelchair users are in the party and if they will be staying in the chair. If you use a wheelchair and don’t let me know, you may end up being seated in an inappropriate place. Also, please let me know how many ambulant disabled/VI members are in your party.
- Please inform us of any special dietary needs or allergies plus how many vegetarian meals you need.
Please note; We had a huge problem last year when many people asked their waitress for the vegetarian option, even though they hadn’t ordered it in advance. They did this because they didn’t “fancy” the menu option. This caused chaos in the kitchen, so please decide if you are a vegetarian in advance, not on the night. Thanking you in advance.
- Please note there will be a gap between you sending your cheque and it being cashed.
- This years dinner is in THE MANCHESTER SUITE, which is situated in the Sir Alex Ferguson stand. Entrance via the same entrance as the museum. See attached PDF for parking info.
- Dress code is Lounge Suit.
- Please let us know if you want to be on a particular table with another member and we’ll do our best to help you.
YOU MUST GET YOUR CHEQUE & SAE TO US BY LATEST SEPTEMBER 8th OR RISK LOSING YOUR PLACE.
THE LATEST DATE FOR CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS IS 5.00pm on FRIDAY 6th OCTOBER.AFTER THIS POINT IF YOU CANCEL WE CANNOT REFUND YOU.
The MUDSA Annual dinner has justifiably built a reputation over the years as one of the best nights out at Old Trafford and it’s great value too. This years dinner will be our 20th and will be a special night for all of us.
There will be a grand raffle with lots of great prizes and a special prize draw in which you can win a signed ball and shirt.
MUTV will be in attendance and you’ll see some of the ex players you know and love.
This event is open to anyone, not just MUDSA members. A table seats 10. It is possible to have a larger table to seat 12, but the club now charge us for these. This means we have an extra cost of £10 +VAT = £12 which we have to pass on to you.
Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0845 230 1989 All proceeds in aid of MUDSA (Manchester United Disabled Supporters Association)
Classic Atlantic Cold Water King Prawn Cocktail, Baby Gem Salad, Marie Rose Sauce, Brown bread and butter
28 Day Dry Aged Shorthorn Sirloin Steak, Sautéed Forest Mushrooms, Vine Tomatoes, Thyme and Garlic Roast Potato, Peppercorn Sauce
Asparagus and Truffle Raviolini, Chestnut Puree, Butternut Squash Velouté, Fricassee of Baby Vegetables, Toasted Hazelnuts
Sticky Date and Toffee Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce, Vanilla Seed Ice Cream
Tea & Coffee with after dinner mints